Introduction to Womanhood
- Aim to educate young women on changes that occur during adolescence and menstruation
- Mothers and daughters are seen together with a midwife.
- The midwife facilitates and corrects any misconceptions.
Young women need to know how their bodies work and not be ashamed or embarrassed by puberty
- Conscious conception – assisting both partners to prepare their bodies and minds for a conscious and healthy pregnancy and birth
- Bio-feedback screening
- Lifestyle and diet modifications including natural remedies to enhance chances of conception
- PAP smears
- Breast examinations
We have a Somatologist on site providing the following services:
- Pregnancy and other massages
- Bio Sculpture Nails
- Balsan Pedicures